If you’re looking to learn a few useful tips and pointers on how to last longer in the bedroom, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Make sure you read on to learn the best-kept secrets on how to deal with premature ejaculation to get the sexual satisfaction you’ve always wanted in no time at all.
A short primer on premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is simply the male disorder of reaching orgasm and ejaculating with neither party getting a lot of satisfaction. While some studies have shown that most men normally have orgasms about three to seven minutes after penetration, some guys last much shorter. Besides causing a lot of distress to both partners, premature ejaculation also leads to guilt, embarrassment and anxiety, which brings about even more sexual issues in the long run.
What you ought to know about lasting longer in bed
Here are 6 simple ways to last longer the next time you’re doing the deed. Forget about costly oral pills and anesthetic creams that are only good for stifling your sensations. You only have to remember the following and you’re sure to become the stud you’ve always dreamed of in a snap:
- Stop thinking about reaching orgasm. From taking your arousal up a notch to reaching the point of no return, the brain is responsible for each and every sexual response your body experiences when you’re making love. The thing is most men tend to focus on their impending orgasm and ejaculation rather than the whole experience of intercourse, which forces the brain to trigger orgasm sooner than expected. Stop thinking about coming and you’ll last longer.
- Take penetration breaks. While some men consider sexual intercourse as an intimate journey, most guys think it’s a race to the finish line. This is where foreplay comes in. Apart from lowering your arousal level, which is the primary cause for ejaculating all too quickly, taking time to stimulate your partner’s other erogenous zones like the breasts, neck and behind the ears, temporarily stops penile stimulation, allowing you to return to more sex with more stamina.
- Embrace the Kegel. Have you ever tried stopping mid-flow when urinating and then carrying on? Although this may sound a bit weird, you’re already doing an exercise called the Kegel that makes the muscles responsible for ejaculatory control tighten. Try doing at least 10 repetitions of this daily and you’ll surely notice a few changes when it comes to your lasting ability the next time you’re having sex.
- Change positions. Whether you’re a missionary man or an enthusiastic fan of doggy style, make it a point that your sex session is promenade of sexual positions rather than a routine humping session. Besides spicing up you and your partner’s sex life, the slight breaks in penetration also reduce the possibility of premature ejaculation.
- Practice makes perfect. It isn’t true that masturbation takes the fun out of having sex. Interestingly, it helps you know your sexual limits significantly when reaching orgasm and ejaculation are concerned. The next time you take Mary Palmer out for a date, try to pleasure yourself for a longer time than you usually do. This will really bring about wonders for your future sexual encounters by increasing your endurance.
- Courtesy counts. The phrase “ladies first” should not be only limited to the opening of doors and public transportation. It must be also observed always whenever you’re making love. While it will make her feel better physically and sexually, you’ll also experience a unique ego boost knowing that you’ve just made your woman reach cloud nine.