What’s a mere square inch in size but can give a woman the ultimate sexual satisfaction each time you get her under the sheets? Well, as you’ve probably guessed from the title, the right answer would be the clitoris – and this article is all about demystifying this rather obscure part of the female anatomy and more.
The clitoris is basically a bud-like formation that is located at the very top of the vagina. It is packed with very sensitive nerve endings and has the capability to drive a woman wild with sexual ecstasy if stimulated correctly. While the clitoris is unique only to females, it actually shares a few similar characteristics with the penis, the most prominent of which is becoming engorged during sexual arousal.
As you may already know the clitoris is often said to be a gateway to sexual fulfillment among women but there are a few important things that you should know to harness its full power. Give these techniques a try the next time you get intimate with your lady and go beyond average clitoral stimulation:
- Start slow and easy. Contrary to popular belief, the clitoris isn’t a launch button that immediately sends a woman to coital cloud nine when stroked, touched or kissed. Akin to other erogenous zones found in the female body, the clitoris needs to be stimulated gently and slowly to do its thing. Taking it too fast can lead to over-stimulation, a rather uncomfortable sensation that could ruin your romp in the sack in a snap.
- Ask her what gets her off. Keeping an open line of communication with your partner during intercourse can help you maximize the pleasuring capabilities of the clitoris. Make sure you ask her if she wants her clitoris touched directly or indirectly, since some women find the former quite painful, and take note of what her preferences are when clitoral stimulation is concerned so that you can always hit the sweet spot each time you get into action.
- Be unpredictable. Spontaneity is an attribute you’ll need in your arsenal to properly work your partner up to clitoral bliss. Don’t hesitate to give her the full treatment when you’re doing the deed. You can use your tongue, fingers, penis as well as a few specific sex toys to stimulate the clitoris. Make sure you mix it up every few minutes to keep her on the edge and wanting more.
- Don’t let it dry out. Adequate lubrication is key when stimulating the clitoris and it’s your job to keep it as moist as can be to avoid wrecking the whole experience. Whether you’re using saliva or a commercial lube, always remember not to directly breathe on the clitoris since this causes the glans to become dry and puffy, as well as a potential end to your rather short-lived roll in the hay.
- Don’t blow your load too soon. The proper stimulation of the clitoris often leads to the dampening of the vagina – and when that happens, penetration almost always ensues. If you know how to avoid premature ejaculation, you’re already guaranteed to finish the job with flying colors. If not, then be sure to track down my other articles on premature ejaculation for help with that too.