If you have heard your wife say she’s got a headache or not in the mood more times than you’d care to mention when you try to get intimate with her in the bedroom, this article is definitely for you.
I’ll let you in on a few secrets that won’t just get your partner psyched for sex but also make her want to get it happening under the sheets as much as you do. Here are the things you need to take note of when you’d like to make her hot and actually get some without a fuss:
- Look and smell the part. Women are very much sensitive to certain stimuli, particularly visual and nasal cues, when sexual arousal is concerned. Unless you’re Johnny Depp, make sure you shave off that rather unkempt beard, keep your oral hygiene in check and take showers more often to increase your chances of getting your wife in the mood for love.
- Treat her like a lady. Avoid groping her like some sexual object the next time your libido gets off the charts. Seducing your wife takes more than just a cheap swipe at her butt, breasts or genitals. Instead of getting her hot for a round in the sack, you’ll only end up making her upset in the process. Start by making her feel she’s the sexiest and the most attractive woman in the world and you’re guaranteed to be in for great things to come (pun intended).
- Build sexual tension. Don’t believe what you see in porn flicks. Your wife won’t want to have sex with you just because you kissed her sloppily on the lips for 10 seconds or so. Always give her the (true) impression that you are all for her sexual satisfaction. Take time to seduce your wife. Kiss her gently. Hug her tight. Tease her erogenous zones. Next thing you know, you’re in the bedroom doing the deed.
- Mix things up. Doing the same things over and over again can be very boring, especially when it comes to sex. Make it a point to regularly integrate fresh sexual elements in your playbook like new positions to try as well as unique ways to stimulate your partner to keep your wife looking forward to your next lovemaking session.
- Learn how to last longer in bed. Giving your wife the kind of sex she wants is perhaps the best way to make her crave for more time getting under the sheets. Interestingly, you cannot do that if you can’t last long enough in bed to provide your wife with the sexual pleasure and satisfaction she needs. Make sure you learn how to stop premature ejaculation as soon as possible and you’re definitely on the right track.